Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I could have sworn he was called Leggy Mountbatten.

i9rkLYUt_400x400.jpeg

Levo-Lon

Guru
Internet working for 10 mins !! Woo'hooo

Have a fun day, laters

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I have to keep my art stuff away from the terrible twosome. I learnt the hard way many years ago, having had to de-paint curious cats. I also no longer use oil paint as a medium.
Watercolor is my only medium besides photography, and of course the requisite drawing skills involved. I'm rather limited as to artistic ability, but I need to get back into practice.

Reynard

Guru
Watercolor is my only medium besides photography, and of course the requisite drawing skills involved. I'm rather limited as to artistic ability, but I need to get back into practice.

Pastel, charcoal and oils used to be my main medium alongside coloured & graphite pencil, but I've gravitated towards watercolour / pen & wash and acrylics in recent years as they're less messy and less risky around the cats. Still dabble with pencils and occasionally with pastel & charcoal, though that's more for rough sketches than large scale pieces.

Oh, and I do photography too, but not seriously anymore.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Last edited:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Pastel, charcoal and oils used to be my main medium alongside coloured & graphite pencil, but I've gravitated towards watercolour / pen & wash and acrylics in recent years as they're less messy and less risky around the cats. Still dabble with pencils and occasionally with pastel & charcoal, though that's more for rough sketches than large scale pieces.

Oh, and I do photography too, but not seriously anymore.
Same here, photography is no longer my profession, and I've quit doing serious work in it since about 2004.

Top Bottom