Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Guru
I know how much you've all be waiting news of my front door. Well, you can relax, because I have all-but finished it, and is hanging:

U5jRZBf.jpg

DXXGeyv.jpg

Serge

Über Member
I know how much you've all be waiting news of my front door. Well, you can relax, because I have all-but finished it, and is hanging:

View attachment 427820

View attachment 427821
Beautiful job, you must be chuffed to bits.

classic33

Leg End Member
Nearly finished the door, yes. There are locks, handles and bolts to do, some plugs over screws on the porch side of the door, and a couple of coats of lacquer to apply. And the door stops, which I'll do tomorrow, but not fit, because I have to carve the spandrels [before fitting the stops.
By hand, or machine.

Reynard

Guru
It'd add that personal touch.

You mean the artistic smears of blood applied once nails have been shredded to the quick? :whistle:

Morning. I'm here at the seaside where there will be lots of noisy planes flying around. I enjoy that sort of thing!
We came down here yesterday after my injection. We managed to see some night flying with fireworks at dusk which was really good! Sorry no pictures as I'm using a tablet.
I pulled the wrong light switch in my not with it state and almost had nurses rushing around. Soon sorted when my wife told them that some daft b****r did it.

Top Bottom