Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In a land called Honahlee :smile:

Well, if there's any magic dragons about, at least I'll see 'em now...

midlife

Guru
Could you see Puff the Magic dragon?

ac130night.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:sun::sun: :sweat:. Wow it's hot.
It's 'Off The Tracks' festival this weekend, couldn't afford to go this year but I'll bet it's great.

View: https://youtu.be/IQhR2e0yevA

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I haz a working bike with an engine again (Honda has been at the menders again for a few weeks, electrical gremlin- a different one from the one that plagued me for months- but hopefully fixed this week). Insurance money for the Yamaha came through last week, and when I'd paid the cheque (yes, a cheque, is it the 1990s?) in I'd popped in to the garage to see what news there was. And there, just in stock, was one of these....
yamaha_263567_2013_yam_yzf-r125_eu_mwm3_stu_001.jpg

2013 model, low mileage (6300- not as low as the YBR-2300- but not half bad), decent nick, decent price. So I've bought it. Looking forward to getting home in somewhat quicker time on Monday night. I've been cycling back, because Litespeed is faster door to door than the train thanks to awkward timetable- fifty minute wait for the next service- but it'll be good to go back to cycling for fun!

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 5368661, member: 21629"]Exotic: stalagmites at work.

Not so exotic: driving over them and getting aching knees.[/QUOTE]
Your not sat down on the forklift?

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 5368666, member: 21629"]Not yet. Forklift assessment will be done in 2 - 3 weeks time. Some companies have got strange rules.
Anyway, cannot complain - happy to do what I'm doing now (some sort of PPT driving) for such good money I'm paid.[/QUOTE]
Never liked them, PPT's. Nearly always near dead, not put back on charge, and cut at the worst time possible.

Top Bottom