Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I know the thick end of nothing about motorbikes, but my neighbour has a pimped Yamaha R1 that I've mistaken for thunder in the past when he's started it up. Give it another month or two and you'll be breakfasting at Loomies.;)
Guy at work commutes on one. He's not long back after suffering cardiac arrest. Can't help wondering if the bike had an effect...

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
They lost my suitcase on the way home. I'm down to one pair of underpants, no shaving kit, and my back-up toothbrush. I have the First World Problem from Hell. I'll submit an article about it to the lifestyle section of The Observer.

Not the one with my fridge magnet in .... :sad:

postman

Legendary Member
Just back from the Sheesh Mahal Kirkstall Road near Woodrups,been celebrating Kay's birthday,what a meal,oh and what a pudding sticky toffee and butterscotch sauce.Then when we arrived home latte and a cake not any cake but something heavenly from a Pattiser er a pattisher oh sod it a fancy cake shop.It was as light as a feather full of cream and made of chocolate :hyper:.Brought home by our daughter,a treat for all of us.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just back from the Sheesh Mahal Kirkstall Road near Woodrups,been celebrating Kay's birthday,what a meal,oh and what a pudding sticky toffee and butterscotch sauce.Then when we arrived home latte and a cake not any cake but something heavenly from a Pattiser er a pattisher oh sod it a fancy cake shop.It was as light as a feather full of cream and made of chocolate :hyper:.Brought home by our daughter, a treat for all of us.
All of us!!

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
-Two tents drying in the house.
-Three sleeping bags airing out.
-Four waterproof jackets dripping into the bath.
-18 bottles of beer stored away.

Yes, we have been to Wales camping. It was the Twins' birthdays on Friday and mine yesterday. They wanted to spend their day in Wales. We rounded off a wet morning with a swim in Lake Bala. Well, I did. Everyone else declared it too bracing.

classic33

Leg End Member
-Two tents drying in the house.
-Three sleeping bags airing out.
-Four waterproof jackets dripping into the bath.
-18 bottles of beer stored away.

Yes, we have been to Wales camping. It was the Twins' birthdays on Friday and mine yesterday. They wanted to spend their day in Wales. We rounded off a wet morning with a swim in Lake Bala. Well, I did. Everyone else declared it too bracing.
It's only the beginning of September!

Top Bottom