Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It was the third of September.......

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I just finished packing for tomorrow's flight to France, and (c'est un miracle) everything fits in the large check-in bag and the small carry-on bag. :thumbsup:
Won't be long now before I'm in the Pyrénées...
cycling-smiley-uphill.gif

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Went blackberry picking today, results were pitiful. Lots of dead looking attempts to form berries.

Made crumble from apples grown in the garden for some reason a bumper crop of them.

The blackberrys were better a few weeks ago, but not great even then.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
-Two tents drying in the house.
-Three sleeping bags airing out.
-Four waterproof jackets dripping into the bath.
-18 bottles of beer stored away.

Yes, we have been to Wales camping. It was the Twins' birthdays on Friday and mine yesterday. They wanted to spend their day in Wales. We rounded off a wet morning with a swim in Lake Bala. Well, I did. Everyone else declared it too bracing.

'twas my grandson's on Sunday, they went camping at the weekend too. Apparently there were noisy campers there.

postman

Legendary Member
Going out to 'arrowgate or is it Harrowgate,anyway,meeting up with my cycling buddy Dave.Shame his bike is at Halfords having two slick tyres put on.So it is a freebie ride on the very very posh number 36 bus.Might even go to Betty's Cafe,and stick my nose up against the window and see how the other half live,then go to Greggs.It is a very long time since i was in Harrogate looking forward to it.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Top Bottom