Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Cubs and Cards, huh? And not quite first and second any more, after the Reds came through in extra innings.

I watched the Cubs beat the Phillies on Sunday. I don't think you can catch them.

A wild card is possible, but the Rockies are closing in. You really need to beat the Nationals today, which shouldn't be too difficult, even with Scherzer pitching.
Nah, we lost just the same. I think post season is out of the question.

classic33

Leg End Member
Which seat is yours
Yes, and everything else on my checklist, which gets more comprehensive with each one of these trips I do. I don't get obssessive about it or anything, it's just that if I remember to take everything, I can just relax and enjoy the trip all the more. :smile:

Merci beaucoup, Monsieur Fondo. :thumbsup:
Reckon you'll get some sleep, whilst airbourne this time?

Which seat is yours?
downloadfile.jpg

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Tea, of course. :smile:
Good choice.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Which seat is yours
Reckon you'll get some sleep, whilst airbourne this time?

Which seat is yours?
View attachment 428443
A row 51 seat. Pick the two seats at the side of the aircraft. The aisle gets wider at that point and you can stretch your legs. If you are lucky, you can see the coast of Greenland and the glaciers calving icebergs into the sea. The loos are not too close, and the kitchen is handy if you want a tomato juice when the trolley isn't operating.

Morning! I'm going to be like a sore with a bear head later. I have been awake since 1 o' clock!
It wasn't a good idea to try drinking a litre of water in the evening and holding it in for an hour. I seem to have passed that with flying colours. Not only did I achieve 1 hour but several. Well until 1 o'clock! Since that time the record has changed to Cat Stevens singing " I Can't Keep It in ! "
I wonder what other 60's and 70's records I will encounter ?

Top Bottom