Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Schools back today, traffic chaos resumes.

B12 injection later,im ready for that

Yesterday I was painting white markings on the steps in the theatre, and inevitably some spashed on my black clothes.

Anyone know of a good way to remove acrylic paint from clothes? I've used alcohol in the past but I'm open to other offers...
I shouldn't resort to alcohol, it will only make matters worse and you will end up with a splitting headache . :whistle:

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning! I'm going to be like a sore with a bear head later. I have been awake since 1 o' clock!
It wasn't a good idea to try drinking a litre of water in the evening and holding it in for an hour. I seem to have passed that with flying colours. Not only did I achieve 1 hour but several. Well until 1 o'clock! Since that time the record has changed to Cat Stevens singing " I Can't Keep It in ! "
I wonder what other 60's and 70's records I will encounter ?
Dambusters March, Cool Clear Water...

The Boss is prowling: we need to make more office space because the social security office is sending more people to be trained in office type things. I'll be moving with the maintenance manager and technical manager and we need to design and build our own enclosed (ish) space in an existing office so we can do confidential stuff.

We are supposed to design and build it ourselves. I think the boss may regret that idea: suggestions of sofas and flat screen TV's are floating about...

Last edited:
Could you use some washing up liquid and work it in with your fingers, like cleaning a paintbrush. Or try a little bit of brush cleaner very carefully in a small area.
Dambusters March, Cool Clear Water...
Dusty Springfield's Little by Little sprang to mind.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Morning! I'm going to be like a sore with a bear head later. I have been awake since 1 o' clock!
It wasn't a good idea to try drinking a litre of water in the evening and holding it in for an hour. I seem to have passed that with flying colours. Not only did I achieve 1 hour but several. Well until 1 o'clock! Since that time the record has changed to Cat Stevens singing " I Can't Keep It in ! "
I wonder what other 60's and 70's records I will encounter ?
Washington Square, by The Village Stompers.

Top Bottom