Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
As the heavens poured out it's blessings on us here in Meanwood.I decided to get the final coat of paint on the walls,as the Biblical rain fell it got lighter,and seeing how the second coat of paint was a little lighter than the final colour i took a chance.Nice and steady i went,so it is now drying off,and i will not go back and keep flicking bits over where i think i have missed some.Leaving it to dry off fully,and if needed a fourth coat tomorrow,that's if i have missed any.Buttermilk is a fine colour.

postman

Legendary Member
Thinking of going for a haircut or blade as it is now,Mrs Postman has gone on a three day arty crafty meeting with a few of her mates.I an going out for dinner on Sunday and the hair bald as i am looks a mess,Thick on the sides and spiky sparse bits sprouting up on top.Also when i have a blade jobby i look ten years younger :rolleyes::notworthy:.So just going to clean the conservatory floor see if any paint got through the dust sheets like it does,and seeing how it is really awful here,the barbers will be empty.

Milzy

Guru
I’m going to Halfrauds in the morning.

Top Bottom