Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Persisting it down here too. :sad:

Ideal weather for washing the car then ! :whistle:

If I had one I'd probably be thinking that: another advantage of being car free...

I watched the neighbours spend a couple of hours yesterday changing the summer/winter tyres on their car, cleaning it and packing everything away. It seemed like a lot of work.

Last edited:
If I had one I'd probably be thinking that: another advantage o being car free...

I watched the neighbours spend a couple of hours yesterday changing the summer/winter tyres on their car, cleaning it and packing everything away. It seemed like a lot of work.
Do they let you wash your cars there?
It seems funny that we seem to have gone back in time with having to change tyres to a winter tread pattern. I think they used to do that sort of thing in the 60's.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
It seems funny that we seem to have gone back in time with having to change tyres to a winter tread pattern. I think they used to do that sort of thing in the 60's.
Some countries are more enlightened and don't spread salt/grit all over the roads, I know for sure that in Finland everyone fits studded tyres.

I'd have to ask a motorist.

It's more to do with the amount of snow we get here. A few k's away in the hills snow chains are mandatory most winters.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The garage is now full again. Bikes back from the caravan.
20181014_104855.jpg

Top Bottom