Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Still can't do very much with my hands, I can't go to work, so I went on the bus to the cinema this morning . I was literally the only person watching the film. It was the 10 am showing and I sat right bang in the middle.
The film...?

A sweet Disney film called Christopher Robin. I absolutely adored it .
It would have been" *ods Law" if someone with a big hat came in and sat right in front of you. :wacko:

I tidied the garage yesterday.

Amongst other things, I moved my trailer from the right side to the left. As you look in.

I will of course keep you posted when I go through and sort my screw and nail collection.
I am confused! Which end should we be looking from ? :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1258

The residential road I ride up on my commute has a 20km speed limit. They've just installed a new sign that gives a smiley face if you are driving under 20, and a frowny face if you are speeding. So much for the hard humourless Germans.

It's on a fairly steep uphill section.

Am I a bad person for wanting to ride fast enough to get a frowny face tomorrow?

No just normal

perplexed

Guru
I am confused! Which end should we be looking from ? :whistle:

The front.

For futher reassurance, it is stood on its end, flat against the wall with the wheels pointing towards the centre of the garage.

It is next to the wooden shelving which contains the aforementioned screw and nail collection.

The advantage to this new, exciting arrangement is that one may access the gas/electricity meters to facilitate the reading thereof.

Previously, a kind of lateral limbo dance was required.

The front.

For futher reassurance, it is stood on its end, flat against the wall with the wheels pointing towards the centre of the garage.

It is next to the wooden shelving which contains the aforementioned screw and nail collection.

The advantage to this new, exciting arrangement is that one may access the gas/electricity meters to facilitate the reading thereof.

Previously, a kind of lateral limbo dance was required.
Ah! It explains everything as I was looking from the other end.

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
It would have been" *ods Law" if someone with a big hat came in and sat right in front of you. :wacko:
I would have moved.
I started on the first row of the normal seats, after half an hour , I decided to move down a row onto the Premier seats! Much comfier :smile:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have not been in a super large (not so) super market since 2006. I find them to be noisy, with over-bright lighting, and peeps rushing around.

Fortunately there are lots of small independent shops here, which are very quiet from about 4pm onwards. Except on Thursdays for early closing day, or Saturdays when they close early, or Sundays when they are all shut. Or on Monday when half of them are shut.

Top Bottom