Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I tidied the garage yesterday.

Amongst other things, I moved my trailer from the right side to the left. As you look in.

I will of course keep you posted when I go through and sort my screw and nail collection.

:hyper:

postman

Legendary Member
strandmon-wing-chair-skiftebo-light-turquoise__0514040_pe639280_s4.jpg
Back from Ikea with two of these,the colour is a little darker than this stock photo.Very soon i shall don my super hero cape and put these together,then a coffee table and finally a chair for Mrs Postman and her craft room.I might be some time.

postman

Legendary Member
Is it a bird,is it a plane.no it's the caped crusader Postman,who donned his cape and turned in to diy superman.In a flick of his cape this one eyed wonder has put together an Ikea coffee table a computer desk swivel chair and two high back armchairs all without swearing or blooding his knuckles.Now back in his pose as a befuddled one eyed forgetful postman the world is no wiser and that's how he intends it to stay.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@postman - That looks like a very comfy high back chair. Do you put risers on the chair legs because your legs are so long?

If Ikea was not so far away, and ever had a quiet day, I would try to be brave enough to visit.

I am struggling to find a new two seater sofa. Two seater so that there is room for a cat next to me, and wide enough for when I am knitting. The Cotswold Company have just the right one, I think, but need to try it out, and the nearest shop (twenty miles away) does not have them on display. :sad:

Is it a bird,is it a plane.no it's the caped crusader Postman,who donned his cape and turned in to diy superman.In a flick of his cape this one eyed wonder has put together an Ikea coffee table a computer desk swivel chair and two high back armchairs all without swearing or blooding his knuckles.Now back in his pose as a befuddled one eyed forgetful postman the world is no wiser and that's how he intends it to stay.

Your secret is safe with us.

Lullabelle

Banana

:highfive:

I waited in for my parcel to arrive but had to go out for my therapy in the afternoon, and that is the time they deciced to deliver it! :angry: As the parcel was sent signed for they have taken it back with them! :angry: They have also improved the system from where you could go and collect your item that you missed to one which now has to go back and be logged into the system! :angry: Which means I will now have to wait until tomorrow to go and collect. :angry:

perplexed

Guru
I waited in for my parcel to arrive but had to go out for my therapy in the afternoon, and that is the time they deciced to deliver it! :angry: As the parcel was sent signed for they have taken it back with them! :angry: They have also improved the system from where you could go and collect your item that you missed to one which now has to go back and be logged into the system! :angry: Which means I will now have to wait until tomorrow to go and collect. :angry:

I waited in for a parcel today.

Suffice to say it singularly failed to materialise.

Top Bottom