Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I did some work for Panasonic a good few years ago, the TV's were put through a scanner to reduce their life.
:ohmy:

I think I may have gone off the rails! :eek:

I went out and arriveded my parcel this morning so it is now safe with me.

In other news. I have just 5 more treatments to go before I get to ring the bell! People who have finished their course of therapy get to ring a bell 3 times before they leave.
We have got to know a few people who are undergoing treatment whilst we have been sitting in the room waiting. It is a bit like a small community that has built up over the weeks. Some have successfully completed their treatment and have rung the bell to the applause of those waiting to have theirs. It is mixed emotion time as you are sad to see them leave but happy for them to have finished their course.
I had better go and get ready.

raleighnut

Legendary Member

In other news. I have just 5 more treatments to go before I get to ring the bell! People who have finished their course of therapy get to ring a bell 3 times before they leave.
We have got to know a few people who are undergoing treatment whilst we have been sitting in the room waiting. It is a bit like a small community that has built up over the weeks. Some have successfully completed their treatment and have rung the bell to the applause of those waiting to have theirs. It is mixed emotion time as you are sad to see them leave but happy for them to have finished their course.
:hugs:

classic33

Leg End Member

Ring the bell and run like hell.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Pachyderms and monorails do not mix.

Tuffi the elephant did not enjoy her ride on the Wuppertal Monorail.

Top Bottom