Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think it's just because they give them a rinse under the tap.

Or it may be because they need more organs.

I don't understand why they don't just use pianos, but I didn't like to say.

We came back from a day at Weymouth a little while ago. My 10 month old grandson enjoyed toddling on the sand. He was off like a rocket! Walks a bit like Clyde from Every Which Way But Loose when he rocks along with his hands raised high above his head. :eek: Still early days yet!
He doesn't like sitting in a bath at home yet he enjoyed paddling in the cold sea and didn't mind when he sat in it. :eek:

classic33

Leg End Member
Right most of the CCers will be getting ready for bed.I told you most of them would believe my story about the seagulls,so get the cake out yes i'll have a large piece.
tis early yet!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Grrr. Spent the best part of 2 hours searching high and low for my Garmin. I last uploaded it last week and knew it was near the laptop or in the laptop bag in the lounge. Nope, not there, nor on bike, not in fridge, bin, washing basket. Thought id gone mad or the cats had played football with it. My wife has just come home. 'By chance have you seen my Garmin'. 'Its hiding' she said.... She has hidden it so i don't go out with it until the blooming case gets settled as she wants me to use Zwift. Grrr

Thing is I don't need it as Strava can record rides, and ive just charged up my old Garmin 200. I wasn't going mad, but I'm stressed now.

Update, she also doesn't want me riding outside whilst I'm suffering withdrawl effects from my pain meds. They have been OK for back pain, bit far too many side effects to feel worth it. Been on them since June and the side effects haven't eased.

Last edited:
Top Bottom