Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I just got back home from a hospital, having had my 2-yearly gastroscopy (I have Barrett's oesophagus, unfortunately). The nurses and doctors there confirm what I already knew: that my general cycling fitness, plus an entire month of cycling up climbs in the Pyrénées, has left me ridiculously fit. My blood pressure measured 119/65 and my resting heart rate is in the 40s apparently. :dance:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:secret:Today is my Birdday.

Would you like to tell me what your favourite cake is, and have a virtual slice? ^_^
:birthday: :hungry: :cheers:

Not much of a cake fan so you can have my slice, I'll stick to the drink. :cheers:

I'm still stuffed..ill have my usual salad for lunch as i cant go without food or i get grumpy and the shakes..

I get wobbly and can't concentrate. If I sit down I fall asleep which is embarassing, especially when I start snoring.

Rather more annoying I've noticed I frequently get migranes when I don't eat enough.

Yesterday my colleague slipped my my first ever can of Red Bull, just before a meeting, on the basis it was that or nudge me every three minutes.

Foul stuff, but it kept me awake.

Last edited:
Top Bottom