Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just having a late night :cuppa: and a biskit before heading off to the Land of Nod.

A quiet day planned for tomorrow as on Saturday I'm off to the Supreme Show - the cat equivalent of Crufts. Not showing this year, but am helping a friend with her cats and I've been co-opted to help out at the show. I'll either be stewarding or doing the results board.

And my left thumb has gone numb - it hasn't appreciated all the hand sewing I've been doing these last few days.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I've finally realised that there is no earthly reason for chickpeas to exist.

My wife's car passed it's mot with one advisory yesterday.
Several of the tv programmes that I watched yesterday turned into "Who dunnit's? ". I can remember seeing the start of Bargain Hunt , but then it became the News! :eek: A similar thing happened with " Vera"! I gave up and went to bed. I must have had too much excitement recently! :eek:

Last edited:

postman

Legendary Member
I knew it,one day,one day,and that day is today.The sun is shining down on me.I have been sent an e mail.Not just any common e mail but one to my spam box.Special eh what do you say to that.So today i can share in no not a will,not a lottery win nothing as mundane as those two but a share in a Gold Mine.This chap already has a pile of gold that just needs an agent to help move it about,only two people will have the chance of a lifetime,and Postman is one of them.Don't worry i will still post on here,can't wait to get my bank details sent,oh joy oh brilliant.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I knew it,one day,one day,and that day is today.The sun is shining down on me.I have been sent an e mail.Not just any common e mail but one to my spam box.Special eh what do you say to that.So today i can share in no not a will,not a lottery win nothing as mundane as those two but a share in a Gold Mine.This chap already has a pile of gold that just needs an agent to help move it about,only two people will have the chance of a lifetime,and Postman is one of them.Don't worry i will still post on here,can't wait to get my bank details sent,oh joy oh brilliant.
You might refer to @classic33 , he may have experience with such operations. I tend to call them a Nigerian 419, others may have other names for them. This one has a neat twist, in that now a gold mine is up for offer, rather than an amount of money.

classic33

Leg End Member
This one he stumbled on by accident, as he was trying to get back to civilisation following an accident in open country?

Top Bottom