Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

perplexed

Guru
I discovered that they are selling 'Pawsecco' - for pets in Aldi. A 'jus' to pour over pet food, FFS...

There was a helpful sign advising that it wasn't fit for human consumption.

colly

Re member eR
Different cup tonight. Hedgehogs rule today.

20181205_212346.jpg

postman

Legendary Member
Been to see our Dan in Manchester.A visit to Costco to get him and his mates topped up with some shopping.Then out for a meal Hard Rock Cafe,noisy but the rack of ribs was superb.A walk around the massive Christmas Market,but i also noticed how many girls/women in Manchester how orange they are,i kid you not.Just the faces not hands or legs or ankles.Too much Tango pop methinks.

classic33

Leg End Member
Been to see our Dan in Manchester.A visit to Costco to get him and his mates topped up with some shopping.Then out for a meal Hard Rock Cafe,noisy but the rack of ribs was superb.A walk around the massive Christmas Market,but i also noticed how many girls/women in Manchester how orange they are,i kid you not.Just the faces not hands or legs or ankles.Too much Tango pop methinks.
Two local, Leeds, shoplifters match that description. Shops know when "they've been tangoed". Arrive at least once a week via train from Manchester.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
I get to work this morning to learn there was a power cut at around 2:30am, so the pool PH levels are too high for customers so we have closed them for an hour or so to fix them.#

YOU WOULD THINK IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD! People get so upset! We haven't had enough time to send a generic text to all users as we wanna get the pool all sorted as a main priority!

Levo-Lon

Guru
I get to work this morning to learn there was a power cut at around 2:30am, so the pool PH levels are too high for customers so we have closed them for an hour or so to fix them.#

YOU WOULD THINK IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD! People get so upset! We haven't had enough time to send a generic text to all users as we wanna get the pool all sorted as a main priority!

first world problems, tell them to burn off that energy helping the homeless? Yeah i know

Top Bottom