Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Some people may need to sit down, before I divulge my next piece of news.

Kizzy and Bob have a new neighbour. A cat called Luna has chosen the people next door as her Staff.

MikeG

Guru
..........Kizzy and Bob have a new neighbour. A cat called Luna has chosen the people next door as her Staff.

I've warned the dog. She should be ready to tear throats out at the prospect, but in all likelihood she'll just maybe amble down the garden to see what's what. The laid-back approach must be working, however, as we remain mercifully cat-free. Can't let the guard drop, though.

Last edited:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Sat in the cinema waiting for 'Once Upon A Deadpool' to start.

I'm sensing a theme developing this week... especially as I've just seen that the original Die Hard is on a limited cinema re-release this week to celebrate it's 30th anniversary :eek:

Yippy-ki-aye indeed. ^_^

It's bin day tomorrow!

Doesn't it come round again quickly ?

classic33

Leg End Member
It's the Tuesday evening - Wednesday evening 24h: that surprisingly short bit of time where we go from "It's only Tuesday" to "Tomorrow's Thursday, time to plan the weekend"*

By this time tomorrow we'll be over the hill and coasting toward the end of the week...

Or maybe it's just me thinks this way.

*ie: "Make a jobs list, but hey..."
"Over the hump".

You are not alone.

perplexed

Guru
I spent 3 hours gardening today. Amongst my tasks was the act of shredding some branches from shrubs. That's the last of that activity for this season.

I also raked some leaves and potted up 4 box plants.

No bin activity to report...

Actually, scrub that. The neighbour (left as you look at the front from the road) spent some time explain why their bins have migrated to the other side of their front garden. It is apparently due to the prevailing wind conditions - their previous position put them in peril of becoming prone in gusts...

Top Bottom