Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
They do have Knoppers. Do they have Bovril?
Guinness Marmite.jpg

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I was informed that an iron had died. So we bought a new one. It was only over 5 years later that I discovered that it was only the plug fuse that had blown.
I know fuses can die from fatigue, but they do usually indicate a problem with their passing.

Fuse was the first thing I checked.

After checking it was plugged in?

Last edited:

mybike

I've sorted the living room door so it doesn't squeak

Butter?

I have put the recycling bin out. It is the charcoal grey one with a blue lid meant for cardboard and plastic. I'm not sure if it is a limited edition model as the neighbours seem to have similar bins. :wacko:

Recycling is Friday, not tomorrow. You must get this right.

What's up with cats these days ? My wife has been cutting up a large Salmon in the Kitchen and Schrodie totally ignored her ! My old cats wood have been making a lot of fuss , begging and getting under her feet just at the smell of the fish. I must be feeding him too much !

FTFY (SFTPOA)

Last edited:

mybike

Well it is nice and sunny here and it was so inviting that I went out for a ride. I haven't been out for a while so I had to stop and admire the view a couple of times. :whistle: Whilst I was getting my breath back , I mean admiring the view I spotted a Lapwing ! You dont see them that often around here.
The road I normally use had a small stream running down either side of it from all of the rain we have had over the past few days. It looked quite pretty in the sunlight with the blue sky being reflected off it's surface.
I continued my ride into the Cotswolds / Biddestone turned round and then cycled back. I now have to wash my bike off as it's a bit dirty.

Likewise, explored Mill Hill Lane and yes it is. Curiously although clearly a good metalled road that leads to the other side of town it is a no through road for motorised traffic.

Last edited:

mybike

Top Bottom