Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
Good morning @classic33 Woah, you've aged fast in the last few hours...
Perhaps it was that dodgy chicken bhuna?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought a Christmas light/display from a local large store last year. I plugged it in last night to find that one of the small bulbs isn't working. I know we only have around 6 months now to return faulty electrical goods,but i'm wondering if they'll take into consideration how much time i've actually had the light on? I know i've had the item for 13 months,but it's only been used about 14 days so far, as obviously we don't have Christmas lights on all year round. I still have the receipt, as i always keep them just in case.

MikeG

Guru
I bought a Christmas light/display from a local large store last year. I plugged it in last night to find that one of the small bulbs isn't working. I know we only have around 6 months now to return faulty electrical goods,but i'm wondering if they'll take into consideration how much time i've actually had the light on? I know i've had the item for 13 months,but it's only been used about 14 days so far, as obviously we don't have Christmas lights on all year round. I still have the receipt, as i always keep them just in case.

Good luck with that, Accy. I wouldn't hold your breath,.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Merry Christmas. The tree is getting more battered as the weeks progress.. Hmmm

Simba and Luna (if you can spot her)

32521784288_6420090474_o.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Even LED lights don't last - set from last year has about 20 out, but in about 1000 I've not noticed.
It's just bugging me. The light is a church candles in a pyramid shape display. It's the middle/top bulb that's out,so at least it's central and not on one side. These things play on my mind,like the oily mark on my new training shoes.:sad:

Top Bottom