Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Thursday is binday for marmosets. I had to return number 18's bin because it was in front of number 24 and number 18 is in hospital, probably still complaining about her itchy knee.

I managed to get slightly irritated by the Sikh who served me at the Post Office because, while being very helpful, he started humming a Christmas carol as he served me my Euros. I'd mistakenly thought that he for one would have spared me that.

^^^^^^ + 1

Ref @MikeG s comments regarding peoples Bin regimes.

Last edited:
Been having a lazy day at home today after our Work’s Christmas Party last night.

I’m definitely getting better at moderating my intake and pacing myself as I get older and wiser, so no hangover to speak of.

The company I work for provides free taxis both ways / or hotel accommodation which, when combined with a free Bar, ensures that a good time is had by all. :cheers:

On to more mundane non-bin related news...

I’ve just finished ironing all of my T-Shirts, which is probably a waste of time as they’re always worn under a fleece or jumper at this time of year. I just can’t seem to bring myself to wear then un-ironed for some reason.:wacko:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I’ve just finished ironing all of my T-Shirts, which is probably a waste of time as they’re always worn under a fleece or jumper at this time of year. I just can’t seem to bring myself to wear then un-ironed for some reason.:wacko:
You iron t-shirts? I can’t remember the last time we used our iron. Do we still have an iron? Wait, wait, it’s coming back to me.... A shirt was ironed a couple of weeks ago for an interview.

(I was interviewed, not the shirt).

Last edited:

Lullabelle

Banana
Tomorrow is the last working day of the year, we all go in for a few hours, receive wine or biscuits from the boss then stand around eating and drinking then we all go home/pub or whatever. One of the girls on the shopfloor is bringing in a cake, vegan, no eggs, no nuts, I am intrigued.

perplexed

Guru
Tomorrow is the last working day of the year, we all go in for a few hours, receive wine or biscuits from the boss then stand around eating and drinking then we all go home/pub or whatever. One of the girls on the shopfloor is bringing in a cake, vegan, no eggs, no nuts, I am intrigued.

It'll probably be vile. The cake I mean.

Top Bottom