Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Maybe we should refuse to talk about it any more?

No way, irrelevance is fun.

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
Mine aren't the lie down in a dark room type thankfully.
Mine tend to be flashing lights, personality change ,make me a bit snappy and the metal taste and my right eyeball feels like it's being squeezed!!

I have scrip meds which work thank god.

B12 jab next week ,that usually helps

That sounds like the kind my son gets.
I don't think he gets many though. He had a lot in his late teens.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Am i missing something here? I'm after buying some gloves and would like the right size. I think their size chart might be wrong.

edz_glove_size_2017_large-jpg.jpg

I thought i had quite big hands. More long than shovel like,but if the chart is correct then some folk must have hands that are huge. Mine are 3 and 3 quarter inches wide and 10 inch long,if you add the wrist as above. Does anyone really have 9 inch wide hands?:scratch:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
No, they're only doing half the job.
There are 16 flats on this square. We all have 3 bins each. My paper and cardboard bin is the same size as my general rubbish bin.but my paper recycling barely covers the bottom of the bin. You'd think there'd be say one card and paper bin for every 4 flats,not one each. I don't think they've done their time and motion study correctly.

classic33

Leg End Member
There are 16 flats on this square. We all have 3 bins each. My paper and cardboard bin is the same size as my general rubbish bin.but my paper recycling barely covers the bottom of the bin. You'd think there'd be say one card and paper bin for every 4 flats,not one each. I don't think they've done their time and motion study correctly.
More motion with less time for it.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
^^^^^^ + 1

Ref @MikeG s comments regarding peoples Bin regimes.

oi, nob off and stick your own bins out...:tongue:

I'm beginning to lose whatever interest I might ever have had in people's bin regimes. We've done this to death.

As it's panto season:

"Oh, no we haven't..."

Do you mean it's bin done a lot before? :giggle:

No, he thinks it's a load of Rubbish...

Or that we're recycling old ideas...

But it's not a problem, he can always skip those posts...

Okay, I'm going.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Am i missing something here? I'm after buying some gloves and would like the right size. I think their size chart might be wrong.

View attachment 443295

I thought i had quite big hands. More long than shovel like,but if the chart is correct then some folk must have hands that are huge. Mine are 3 and 3 quarter inches wide and 10 inch long,if you add the wrist as above. Does anyone really have 9 inch wide hands?:scratch:

I'd need 10s tho id probably need 10.5 on that ,its circumference Accy

Last edited:
Top Bottom