Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Guru
Have any of you tipped the bin 'persons'(PC hat on) this Christmas?

That's not PC here, that's actuality. One of the bin people on our route is female, and 2 or 3 of the staff at the local recycling centre are too.

That's not PC here, that's actuality. One of the bin people on our route is female, and 2 or 3 of the staff at the local recycling centre are too.

As of last year there is now a training course for Binpersons locally. I think the idea is that they can start as bin men but have the option to at least get to middle management.

Never seen a female binperson yet.

It is a grey windy morning here. I'd better get moving.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's all kicked off at work. Was going to lunch with some colleagues, but 'someone' has invited themselves and some bosses along. We're now hastily looking for somewhere else to go to lunch, as one of the team has resigned and one isn't having their contract reviewed, so we don't want lunch with said 'bosses'.

Last day and all eh. Time to start looking for a new job methinks.

classic33

Leg End Member
Am i missing something here? I'm after buying some gloves and would like the right size. I think their size chart might be wrong.

View attachment 443295

I thought i had quite big hands. More long than shovel like,but if the chart is correct then some folk must have hands that are huge. Mine are 3 and 3 quarter inches wide and 10 inch long,if you add the wrist as above. Does anyone really have 9 inch wide hands?:scratch:
9 & 93/4 here.

classic33

Leg End Member
Inch wide hand?!!!!:ohmy: Could be a Yorkshire thing maybe? :scratch:
Yorkshire-Lancashire.jpg

Top Bottom