Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slioch

Guru
Am i missing something here? I'm after buying some gloves and would like the right size. I think their size chart might be wrong.

View attachment 443295

I thought i had quite big hands. More long than shovel like,but if the chart is correct then some folk must have hands that are huge. Mine are 3 and 3 quarter inches wide and 10 inch long,if you add the wrist as above. Does anyone really have 9 inch wide hands?:scratch:

I can't believe I've just spent 15 minutes searching for a tape measure to reply to this thread...:rolleyes:

Mine are 9 inches.

classic33

Leg End Member
I can't believe I've just spent 15 minutes searching for a tape measure to reply to this thread...:rolleyes:

Mine are 9 inches.
Both of them!!

Just finished wrapping all my Xmas pressies, and I'm feeling smug. I'm normally a "leave it till Xmas Eve and who's used all the blooming sellotape" kind of guy.

Real men leave it until Christmas Day morning when only petrol stations are open.

Hope they’ve got some Ferrero Rocher left as I think the misses will get a bit crinkly lipped if she gets BBQ Briquettes again this year. :B)

booze and cake

probably out cycling
So, anyway, can a hand be a foot?

I'm guessing something to do with opposable thumbs. I thought only hands could be used for tools, a chimp would therefore have 4 hands would it? If we do a handstand we call it walking on our hands. But then you see amputees who can do amazing things with their feet, so do their feet become hands when they can do skilled things with them? So in summary, I've got no idea really:laugh:

My sellotape is too old to stick properly. It can't be much more than 6 years old.

And it appears someone has not done much present wrapping over the last 6 years^_^

Top Bottom