Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Makes gutting and cleaning harder.
Catching them too.

My wife's shoe has been repaired. For good measure, the other sole got done too.

I had the right arm on my reading glasses tightened. But not in the same shop. The cobblers was about 20 yards away from the opticians, diagonally across the road. There is a slight incline up from the opticians to the cobblers.

The glasses were fixed whilst I waited.
The shoes we had to call back for.

D

Deleted member 1258

I am tucked up on the sofa with a blanket and some chocolate. I have been unwell for the past ten days.

Christmas will be very quiet, just how I like it. Two cats, some chocolate, some alcohol, and a comfy sofa with added blanket. That's me sorted for the next few days. ^_^

:hugs:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I just got home from big box art supplies store and they were still blowing out old store brand merchandise for 50% off. A gouache paint set, a 9x12 watercolor paper pad, and a new palette later, I forgot what I went in for. Below $12, after all deals and discounts. I had lunch at a Chinese Buffet. The squid is awesome there.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I just got home from big box art supplies store and they were still blowing out old store brand merchandise for 50% off. A gouache paint set, a 9x12 watercolor paper pad, and a new palette later, I forgot what I went in for. Below $12, after all deals and discounts. I had lunch at a Chinese Buffet. The squid is awesome there.
A definite like for the squid.

I am tucked up on the sofa with a blanket and some chocolate. I have been unwell for the past ten days.

Christmas will be very quiet, just how I like it. Two cats, some chocolate, some alcohol, and a comfy sofa with added blanket. That's me sorted for the next few days. ^_^
I hope you feel better soon.
Plenty of chin rubs help.

Top Bottom