Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Put the bin out for tomorrow.

@Lullabelle don't forget to put yours out!

Thank you :okay:

The amount of food bought had gone into over drive agai despite me reminding the wife not to spend any money

You would think there was some sort of apocalypse due and we were going to starve

It really is ridiculous as I say every year most of it will be wasted

The amount of cheese and the size of the gammon joint are a joke

Pisses me right off!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I suspect the chinese person who manufactured the lights my neighbour across the road has strung around the outside of his bungalow thought they were for use in a discotheque, and so set the falshing modes accordingly.

Looks like I’ll have to spend Christmas with the blinds down to prevent a seizure.

I’m surprised my neighbour thinks that they’re christmassy, as he seems normal in all other respects.
Is it flashing in time to music, or something? Some people near me have a house that flashes like that, and a little sign in the yard saying you can turn to a radio frequency and hear the Christmassy drivel the lights are flashing to.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
It’s been almost 30 years since I ate frog’s legs. Never heard of walleye pike. Investigation to follow....
A very tasty fish, found in deep fresh water, like the northern pike, or the sauger.

MikeG

Guru
Today's tasks:
-homemade rat-trap..........

Completed.

In the middle of the night this was going to be a multi-phase killing device, an inescapable death trap with everything but the big rolling ball from Raiders of the Lost Ark. In the cold light of day it has turned into a humane trap, and its eventual occupant can expect release into a local woodland, some distance from here so it can't find its way back.

Top Bottom