Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I suspect the chinese person who manufactured the lights my neighbour across the road has strung around the outside of his bungalow thought they were for use in a discotheque, and so set the falshing modes accordingly.

Looks like I’ll have to spend Christmas with the blinds down to prevent a seizure.

I’m surprised my neighbour thinks that they’re christmassy, as he seems normal in all other respects.

I suspect the chinese person who manufactured the lights my neighbour across the road has strung around the outside of his bungalow thought they were for use in a discotheque, and so set the falshing modes accordingly.

Looks like I’ll have to spend Christmas with the blinds down to prevent a seizure.

I’m surprised my neighbour thinks that they’re christmassy, as he seems normal in all other respects.
Could you ask him to turn the flashing off ?

I suppose you can't get near to his house due to the flashing !

Levo-Lon

Guru

annoying aren't they.
fortunately i dont have any houses across the road from us ,just trees.
but next door but one has a spinning light show..its like a glitter ball:rolleyes:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Put the bin out for tomorrow.

@Lullabelle don't forget to put yours out!

Top Bottom