Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Completed.

In the middle of the night this was going to be a multi-phase killing device, an inescapable death trap with everything but the big rolling ball from Raiders of the Lost Ark. In the cold light of day it has turned into a humane trap, and its eventual occupant can expect release into a local woodland, some distance from here so it can't find its way back.

It’ll probably beat you home.

classic33

Leg End Member
Completed.

In the middle of the night this was going to be a multi-phase killing device, an inescapable death trap with everything but the big rolling ball from Raiders of the Lost Ark. In the cold light of day it has turned into a humane trap, and its eventual occupant can expect release into a local woodland, some distance from here so it can't find its way back.
You just need it wired to the mains. Where once inside the weight of the rat pushes the plates into contact. Giving you almost instant fried rat.

Is the International Spice Station going over tomorrow ?

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Sitting on a bathroom floor reading about melanistic leopards while drinking a bottle of Kingfisher Premium.

The bathroom here has an IR sensor that controls the lights. I get plunged into darkness every ninety seconds, and can only remedy it by enthusiastically waving my foot about.
I'm getting quite fit.

Are you hiding from someone?

Top Bottom