Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alicat

Legendary Member
My sister and family have sent me a card addressed to 'Mark, Debs and Scott'.

As as a bonus, I have received a card that simply states 'To Alicat'. No idea who wasted a stamp on it.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
My binsday is normally yesterday but it's usually a day late after bank holidays. It might be even more than a day late this time. In short, I have no idea when this normally mundane activity will take place. I'll keep you informed.

tenor.gif

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I have just put a bin out ! The local opinion is that it must be one of them , so that is what I have done.

What started off as a clear morning has started to become misty as the mist slowly rises off of the fields and is now looking quite atmospheric!

I was driving at about 8pm last night, it was - 1 on the gauge and lots of heavy fog and misty patches , it made for a slow journey down a rural road. Saw 1 car that had come off the road with damage. People were sat indie waiting recovery so no injuries by the look of it.

alicat

Legendary Member
Happy Binsday to me,
Happy Binsday to me,
Happy Binsday, dear Marmo,
Happy Binsday to me.

Tip, tip, hooray!

Time to open my eyes and switch on my brain, me thinks!

How could I have been so daft when there is nothing normal about bin day this time of year?!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Grr, MIL has just phoned - just gone 9am, everyone is in bed (except me) - my son's hoodie has found it's way to her house from Christmas Day (OK it's been two days) but why do you need to phone first thing in the morning ? We are all off and having a lie in - some of us were out gone midnight collecting my son from work. She asked if her daughter was there, and I said 'sorry she is in bed'. One day she will need us, and we won't answer. It's always the house phone as our mobiles are switched off - that would have been the first one.

Top Bottom