Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Does "management speak" translate into German?

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
Bubble and squeak later
What will yours consist of?
Bubble and squeak will also be on our menu tonight. The sprouts are the last of the leftovers (not including the cheese and various cakes etc.)
I can't decide whether to make mash or new potatoes to mix it with.

Just back from Sainsburys, they are selling off the Xmas stuff-choc, booze etc.can't look at the stuff. Not been well over this holiday and have little interest in food or alcohol.
So you've not been able to enjoy your Christmas properly. Hope you're well soon.

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
Feeling accomplished :
I've been to the Trafford Centre (or the Traffic Centre as it's unaffectionately known round here) with Miss K.
She has finally chosen the jeans she wanted for Christmas.
I've managed to spend a year's worth of vouchers on half price Christmas cards, lovely Body Shop stuff, also half price (some for me and some for presents) , a present for next door's new baby, socks for Mr K, and a gillet for me.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Bubble and squeak will also be on our menu tonight. The sprouts are the last of the leftovers (not including the cheese and various cakes etc.)

Sprouts are the only leghorn in the fridge so might have to bung in some peas and carrots too.

Does "management speak" translate into German?
Double Dutch more like! :whistle:

Lullabelle

Banana

So you've not been able to enjoy your Christmas properly. Hope you're well soon.

We haven't no, I should imagine we are not alone with this. Thank you :smile:

Top Bottom