Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Is it turning into more of a deseration ? :whistle:
Desertation

Very good :rolleyes:

I might have to steal that

Last edited:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
What'll tha be eating though?

Fixing a puncture isn't that exciting

Old inner tubes of course

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I'm doing my annual - "sit here in work and watch all the idiots queue for hours to get into the recycling place opposite"

I don't know what they are all going to do next year - when it shuts

Dump it by the gate I suspect, like those who did that yesterday when it wasn't open.

Shame there's a camera that took all the number plates of the perpetrators

A nice happy new years fine for one and all :laugh:

Why not tell us the subject?

We could all help out with some academic balderdash :angel:

If you insist:

Section 1: I have train someone, six 'lessons' in anything I feel is appropriate (I have to explain why) and using methods/principles I've learned.

Section 2: An in depth description of some kind of social work or training methods. As I work in a theatre/cafe that is also a social enterprise working with people wit Psych issues, long term unemployment or using/getting free of various substances, I'll write about that: How combining culture and social work can be effective.

See, you're bored already.

classic33

Leg End Member
If you insist:

Section 1: I have train someone, six 'lessons' in anything I feel is appropriate (I have to explain why) and using methods/principles I've learned.

Section 2: An in depth description of some kind of social work or training methods. As I work in a theatre/cafe that is also a social enterprise working with people wit Psych issues, long term unemployment or using/getting free of various substances, I'll write about that: How combining culture and social work can be effective.

"Management speak" or normal?

I've a few sheets that may help you if it's "management speak".

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
If you insist:

Not in the slightest bit dull..
Sounds fascinating.

One strand of my work is along a similar theme, but maybe this isn't the place to discuss it.
There was a guy on another thread who was struggling to attach a bike comp to his stem tho.

Perhaps the pedagogic thread in task one, could be slanted in his direction??

Top Bottom