Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do have loose tea as well. Use one of those single mug infusers most times.

After dad passed away, I cleared out some stuff, and found a job lot of loose tea in catering-sized tins. That I had to open with a can opener. Labels all gone so no idea what it is, but the stuff is eminently drinkable. It is very robust though, so you don't want to let it steep for too long.
I am partial to Waitrose Assam loose leaf yum!

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
You'll get it, whatever happens.
Don't worry.
:cry::cry::cry:

classic33

Leg End Member
I am designing a dining table I will be making for us later this year, and I thought I would seek guidance from the mundane community. It's a big oak table (seating 8 ordinarily, 10 with an extension), in a Jacobean style. Please choose from these pedestal ends:

View attachment 448239

View attachment 448240

These are the accompanying chairs, which will be upholstered in a heavy tapestry-like fabric, or leather. You can see the heavy old look I am trying to achieve.

View attachment 448241
Well?

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
So today was the day we took the bike over to Manchester.Our son has bought a fixie.I took off all his bits from the kids bike.Lights,pump ,holder,lock ,lock bracket,and over we went.Putting the bike together was a breeze.But sadly at the end i found i had left his rear lamp bracket on his kids bike.No problems home unscrewed it,in a jiffy bag and down to the PO.Now it is just the bracket nothing heavy nothing big.But a staggering £3-45p in postage,i nearly fainted.Anyway snow began to fall outside and we decided to leave early,not getting chance to fine tune his saddle position or height and i knew his bars were too far pointing down,but hey what do i know.Well it dried up enough for him to have a little ride in his cul de sac.Well it seems little tweekes need doing,but he cannot undo the bolts i tightened,boy how strong am i.But we cannot go over for three weeks to sort it out.Oh the trials of being a parent.PS just something i did notice when he sat on it for,the first time.Those jeans with the ars hanging down behind the knees and all underpants showing well they got caught up on the saddle.He is going to need some proper jeans on .

View attachment 448478
I recommend Pop up Bikes who are under the arches near Victoria Station , if he ever needs help. Not part of a chain. They have coffee and cake for while you wait.

Top Bottom