Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pjd57

Veteran
Random mundaneness

I don’t understand football, I have no interest in rugby or cricket.

I’m tired and should go to bed.

I’ve had a productive day today.

The cake I made on Tuesday is nearly finished.
I don't fully understand football either and I've been watching it for over 50 years.

Rugby , daft game
Cricket .....not for me.

Get on a bike and peddle ....simple.

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't fully understand football either and I've been watching it for over 50 years.

Rugby , daft game
Cricket .....not for me.

Get on a bike and peddle ....simple.
You still require a pedllars licence for that, and what's tha peddling from your bike?

Morning. I would like to thank the person that kindly donated this latest bug ! I didn't do much yesterday apart from sleep .

Don't blame me, I'm half a continent away.

Get well soon.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Feel better than expected.
Shifted about 50 barrow loads of bark wood chipping,had a "one to one"...I know ,I don't get this either..
Then at end of 1-1 manager says we need to go leaflet dropping...ok,I've already done 17000 steps and it's only 11:30!!
So a 27000+ step work day, followed by a nice night out with 6 pints and a good feed...

And iveI just had scrambled eggs from my Son's chickens..2 days old Lovely

MikeG

Guru
........And iveI just had scrambled eggs from my Son's chickens..2 days old Lovely

Sorry.........your son's 2 day old chickens have laid eggs which you've scrambled? Boy, youngsters really grow up fast these days.

I'll have to let my eldest daughter know about this. Her PhD is in the behaviour of south east Asian jungle fowl........chickens to you and me.

Top Bottom