Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Bugger I thought I posted that last post at 12:30.

I’m back now from being out.

I am having a bit of a plumpitty day.

But I have gone to Littleport to run some errands (and I checked out the YS cabinet in the Co-op, but nothing much of any interest) and I am in the middle of rejigging the contents of the cookware cupboards. I have bought a new ceramic oven dish that will make a 3x1 sheet lasagne and I need to *somehow* get it in the cupboard without it falling out and smashing.

I will probably remove some of the lesser used items and consign them to one of the cookware cupboards in the utility room.

Have had a good lunch of a bowl of curried parsnip soup, two slices of rye toast, one with hummus, half with the last of the Xmas stilton and half with some truffle brie, a banana and the last of the cherries. And two :cuppa: of course.

It's been pretty breezy all day here, but now the wind is really starting to get up...

No wisecracks about farts, it sure as hell ain't me.

Bought Beautiful wife a chocolate bar to celebrate her graduating from her German course today.

Milka.JPG

The bit on the right hand end seems odd. "Kaufe 2 Milka Produkte und Erlebe 1 Tag Live-Sport" means "Buy two bars and experience a day of live sport." which seems a strange idea: I'm all for encouraging people not to overdo unhealthy food, but threatening people seems a bit much, especially only for buying two chocolate bars.

Top Bottom