Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Bugger I thought I posted that last post at 12:30.

I’m back now from being out.

Reynard

Guru
I am having a bit of a plumpitty day.

But I have gone to Littleport to run some errands (and I checked out the YS cabinet in the Co-op, but nothing much of any interest) and I am in the middle of rejigging the contents of the cookware cupboards. I have bought a new ceramic oven dish that will make a 3x1 sheet lasagne and I need to *somehow* get it in the cupboard without it falling out and smashing.

I will probably remove some of the lesser used items and consign them to one of the cookware cupboards in the utility room.

Have had a good lunch of a bowl of curried parsnip soup, two slices of rye toast, one with hummus, half with the last of the Xmas stilton and half with some truffle brie, a banana and the last of the cherries. And two :cuppa: of course.

Reynard

Guru
It's been pretty breezy all day here, but now the wind is really starting to get up...

No wisecracks about farts, it sure as hell ain't me.

Bought Beautiful wife a chocolate bar to celebrate her graduating from her German course today.

Milka.JPG

The bit on the right hand end seems odd. "Kaufe 2 Milka Produkte und Erlebe 1 Tag Live-Sport" means "Buy two bars and experience a day of live sport." which seems a strange idea: I'm all for encouraging people not to overdo unhealthy food, but threatening people seems a bit much, especially only for buying two chocolate bars.

Top Bottom