Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I am planning to install a new (replacement) radiator in the lounge. Once I have calculated the volume of the room, what sums do I need to work out the BTU for the radiator? I tried Goggling it, but it just listed a lot of videos. I do not think I need a video to do some sums.

Are btus for radiators in metric or English? :scratch: I can do either, but not a mix of the two. ^_^

Can any practical peeps on here refer me to where there is the written sum, for old-school peeps like moi?
TBH my advice is the get the biggest radiator that'll fit, the thermostatic valve will control it's heat output.

Seems ok in Peterborough ,shopping and maybe a bike ride..
Mrs lon was up in the night with a nasty IBS attack and still in her pit..so this plan may fail:smile:
It could be this bug ! I hope she gets better soon.

Having a plumpitty day today. There will probably be lots of chocolate involved.

Did stack a load of wood along the fenceline to season: wire fence, conifer hedge keeps the wood dry and the prevailing wind comes from that direction. It's perfect for drying green wood.

The drawing of my LH 90B is just about complete. I have started applying watercolour to it. Some pen work will still need to be done to do shading and stuff. It's a challenge, as the photo I'm working from is black and white.

I bought the photo on an autojumble many moons ago (ok, 1993) for 50p.

Morning. I would like to thank the person that kindly donated this latest bug ! I didn't do much yesterday apart from sleep .

Hope you feel more chipper soon xxx :hugs:

Top Bottom