Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Servalan was definitely a formative influence in my teenage years.
for those who don't know who Servalan is...
4a3b8caa146ad501e14350afb56a1c65.jpg

...she's the one on the right.

I've just had an email to say the Charge Ladle saddle I ordered on Friday for my wife will be delivered Wednesday. Fingers crossed.

We went out on the bikes for 10km yesterday after I lowered her Selle Italia Donna saddle by 5mm. She still had the same amount of pain.

did you have to pay postage....I could have collected it in person and posted it to you quicker than that , winstanleys is only a mile away from my front door

I've just had an email to say the Charge Ladle saddle I ordered on Friday for my wife will be delivered Wednesday. Fingers crossed.

We went out on the bikes for 10km yesterday after I lowered her Selle Italia Donna saddle by 5mm. She still had the same amount of pain.

I bought mine off Amazon - it should arrive by the end of the week. The Charge Ladle suits my bottom admirably.

Sounds like the Selle Italia is the wrong shape. The Chartres I bought came with an SMP "droop snoot" jobby, and it hurt just sitting on the thing, never mind trying to ride on it...

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
did you have to pay postage....I could have collected it in person and posted it to you quicker than that , winstanleys is only a mile away from my front door

Winstanley’s sent me an email saying they wouldn’t have any in until 13 June! So I cancelled my order and submitted a new order from an eBay Shop. Free postage too!

I bought mine off Amazon - it should arrive by the end of the week. The Charge Ladle suits my bottom admirably.

Sounds like the Selle Italia is the wrong shape. The Chartres I bought came with an SMP "droop snoot" jobby, and it hurt just sitting on the thing, never mind trying to ride on it...
I’m hoping the Ladle suits her better. I’ll be able to compare the two once I can put them side by side.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, it's 1-0 to the Arsenal :biggrin:
That Yorkshire game, not singing..

Top Bottom