Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Did he fire or not though?

Arrived at work. We have a dance practice room at work with a large (ca 3m x 8m or 9' x 24') mirror running down one wall, which we also rent for seminars. There was one running for a couple of days last week.

It appears someone thought it would be okay to write on the mirror.

This is no IKEA 14,99€ mirror: it's a special dance mirror, extra strong, custom sized, and very expensive. Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to mark a mirror so it can't be cleaned, even if you are writing with white board markers.

Someone is going to get a bill for cleaning. That won't be 14,99€ either.

Morning. It looks clear out this morning.
I have got to rush! I have to take my teeth to the dentist this morning. I might as well go with them as they feel part of me !

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
After witnessing an on street argument that resulted in fight and a murder, then seeing the body dismembered and disposed of in a building site opposite my flat, the street was soon crawling with coppers but I went on a charming date with a really nice woman and played on some really cool slides... which was a nice distraction from the impending witness statements I'd soon be facing. Not had a proper full-on technicolor dream for ages. Enjoyed it!

Arrived at work. We have a dance practice room at work with a large (ca 3m x 8m or 9' x 24') mirror running down one wall, which we also rent for seminars. There was one running for a couple of days last week.

It appears someone thought it would be okay to write on thgge mirror.

This is no IKEA 14,99€ mirror: it's a special dance mirror, extra strong, custom sized, and very expensive. Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to mark a mirror so it can't be cleaned, even if you are writing with white board markers.

Someone is going to get a bill for cleaning. That won't be 14,99€ either.
Are the seminars Harry Worth themed ? :whistle:

Top Bottom