Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
What do ypu usually do in the afternoon?
Ride or work on bicycles, singly, or in groups.

I have resurfaced from a not particularly good sleep. Feel like I've been hit by a bus. Seven hours driving in total yesterday. Plus a day spent on my feet stewarding.

Was reminded how much I hate urban driving. I'd much rather walk, take public transport or cycle. Still, I got to drive through the Rotherhithe tunnel, which I'd never done before LOL.

I definitely need tea and doughnuts to perk myself up some.

Pedals on new bike are marinating in WD40. Don't want to start riding an unfamiliar bike on double-sided SPDs - so plan on fitting a pair of Wellgo flats on to start, and then fettle saddle height etc. Cats are looking at the bike with a certain degree of feline paranoia.

Levo-Lon

Guru
As this seems to be one of the few threads not regularly visited by the ‘Righteous Brigade’ I’ll highjack it to say farewell.

There are just too many posters on this forum who seem to get a thrill from imposing their supposed ‘moral superiority’ on others by getting offended at the slightest, innocuous comment.

They just suck the joy out of browsing the forum so I think I’ll try YACF for a while.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Graham

</end flounce> :rolleyes::smile:

That's a pitty but your right, you could just ignore them mate.
See you around

Levo-Lon

Guru
So bored I have started watching Blake’s 7 again

Dont think I've ever been that bored.. :laugh:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
As this seems to be one of the few threads not regularly visited by the ‘Righteous Brigade’ I’ll highjack it to say farewell.

There are just too many posters on this forum who seem to get a thrill from imposing their supposed ‘moral superiority’ on others by getting offended at the slightest, innocuous comment.

They just suck the joy out of browsing the forum so I think I’ll try YACF for a while.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Graham

</end flounce> :rolleyes::smile:
Hope to see you back soon.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
So bored I have started watching Blake’s 7 again

Dont think I've ever been that bored.. :laugh:
heresy.jpg

One could start banning people :boxing:
Dissing Blakes 7, I dunno, what is the world coming to...

Top Bottom