Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Are the seminars Harry Worth themed ? :whistle:

index.jpeg

Hehe, no Doctor, you guessed wrong :smile: Actually, I thought Servalan was kind of sexy....not as much as Cally though! Sigh, if only such kind and empathic women existed in todays world...

Was there not an episode of B7 that featured someone riding a bike? In some 'future' world? I might be mixing up my memories of classic British Sci Fi :smile:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Police helicopter currently circling my house... :eek:

Did my CP volunteering this morning. Plus swapped the saddle from the bike I'd bought (it's made by Torquemada) for the one which I took off my old MTB. Which used to be comfortable - or at least that's what I thought was the case. But it's not.

So have just ordered another Charge Ladle.

Have had a very fine lunch. And in a short while, it's off to the LBS to see what they can do with those stuck pedals. And I need to pick up some cat food.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Hehe, no Doctor, you guessed wrong :smile: Actually, I thought Servalan was kind of sexy....not as much as Cally though! Sigh, if only such kind and empathic women existed in todays world...

Was there not an episode of B7 that featured someone riding a bike? In some 'future' world? I might be mixing up my memories of classic British Sci Fi :smile:
Servalan was definitely a formative influence in my teenage years.
I don't remember an episode with a bike. I suppose I'll have to watch the box set again now :biggrin:

Top Bottom