Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Hawke's Bay via Christchurch?

Exact details have yet to be finalised. I have two years to plan it. The paper map of the world will be closely inspected.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
You can tell how good the weather is by the amount of campervans parked overnight on Felixstowe seafront near Cobbolds Point - five yesterday morning and seven this morning at 06:30 on the way to work. The most last year was eleven campervans & 1 caravan.

Home from work at around half past three and straight out with the lawn mower for the first time in a while, followed by a bit of tidying up around the house as it looks like I won't have much time next week. Finally got to sit down and put the radio on at around 5pm and some rotten so and so moved my clocks on by half an hour while I wasn't looking!

Lullabelle

Banana
This evening we joined 2 close friends at a pub that was doing a comedy evening, 5 comedians for £10.00. Not bad. Then the 4 of us went to a Turkish restaurant for a slap up meal, a fab evening :thumbsup:

I've been given a new old phobile mone . It's sort of like Hawaii 50 but doesn't get beyond the number of digits on both hands .
It will be used mainly for taking photos and for emergencies.
I will have to learn how to use it as I haven't used one for ages. I don't get on with them ! Having to unlock them, dropping them, unable to see what is on the screen, and the thing shutting down just when you get through to somebody ! :ohmy:

We will just have to see how I get on with this one ! :wacko:

Top Bottom