Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was reminded by a fellow member that I was spending far too much time out on my bikes enjoying myself when I had other projects on the go ! :ohmy:
I wonder who that could be ? :whistle:
So after being persuaded that the lawn was too wet I set about digging my Triple Ace out. I had a good look at the frame and put that back for another day. I checked the spokes on the rear wheel and then set about stripping the brake drum down. The drum isn't as bad as the front which was rusty , so I have been cleaning up the internal bits and shoes.
I'm going to have some yum yums now .

I was reminded by a fellow member that I was spending far too much time out on my bikes enjoying myself when I had other projects on the go ! :ohmy:
I wonder who that could be ? :whistle:
So after being persuaded that the lawn was too wet I set about digging my Triple Ace out. I had a good look at the frame and put that back for another day. I checked the spokes on the rear wheel and then set about stripping the brake drum down. The drum isn't as bad as the front which was rusty , so I have been cleaning up the internal bits and shoes.
I'm going to have some yum yums now .

Now I'm feeling guilty about the lack of reported progress on the touring bike... Will have to rectify this.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oulton Park today. Round 1 winner below. The bat mobile.

20190422_083242.jpg

Last edited:

Lullabelle

Banana
We have a lovely camelia in our back garden which is getting on a bit and at some point will be removed from our garden, rather than buy a new one I was thinking of taking cuttings, according to Google I could try putting the cuttings in water which is good because we don't have rooting compound etc... Any thoughts?

Lullabelle

Banana

gbb

Legendary Member
Wifes had nearly 3 weeks off, I was working Bank holiday Friday AND today with just Saturday and Sunday off. Friday and today at work was pitifully quiet...almost depressing knowing everyone's been on a long weekend enjoying themselves.
I'm not going in tomorrow...boss doesnt know yet...book me a days holiday will be the message this evening.

Lullabelle

Banana
Wifes had nearly 3 weeks off, I was working Bank holiday Friday AND today with just Saturday and Sunday off. Friday and today at work was pitifully quiet...almost depressing knowing everyone's been on a long weekend enjoying themselves.
I'm not going in tomorrow...boss doesnt know yet...book me a days holiday will be the message this evening.

You can do that :ohmy:. We have to give at least 24hrs notice.

Top Bottom