Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
We had proper hailstones too. Quite spectacular and the good thing about them is that they are short lasting.

After the winds we've had over the winter, I think everything has already come down that's likely to.
It's a shame that most of the blossom has been blown off though.

It's been such a lovely day in contrast to the vile weather we had yesterday.

Today has been a mixed bag, bitterly cold, warm and sunny...no wind though.

How many 4 letter words can you make from 'social' I am playing wordscape and all the words I can think of have been used so there is still 1 word left but I am damned if I can think of it

Also, alas, oils, coil.....
Loci.

My wife is watching Holby on catchup. Now that's mundane :whistle:

I hope, I really really hope hospital staff are not like that in real life, not even remotely....because its pathetic :whistle:. I never understand how my wife watches it and gets hooked up in the 'storylines' :laugh: jeez, what a load of old tosh.

Mine watches Japanese game shows. They aren't generally as horrific as those which get shown on western TV, don't worry.

Generally they're just brain mushing & pathetic, like ours, but in Japanese...

Oh, and the 'dramas' are like Holby written by someone who is very depressed and hates their job.

D

Deleted member 26715

Now for the last BTCC race of the day.
Drat I do hope my box recorded it I forgot it was on today, watched the F1 instead.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
How much mundanity?!

I go offline for a couple of weeks and find over fifty pages of mundanity has passed me by. So I skipped to the last page of the thread :whistle:

Firstly, I had a virus, one symptom of which was I couldn't stand bright light. No direct light so no phone, tablet or laptop. I could stand the TV if there was ambient light to diffuse the glare.

Secondly, I get better and have to work my socks off in preparation for a job interview. Mentally exhausting.

Thirdly, to round the period off, I've just done two days learning to be a cycling coach.

Phew! I'm knackered! Another hour and I'm off to bed to catch up on my... zzzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz :tired::tired::tired:

How much mundanity?!

I go offline for a couple of weeks and find over fifty pages of mundanity has passed me by. So I skipped to the last page of the thread :whistle:

Some people can't appreciate fine art.

Firstly, I had a virus, one symptom of which was I couldn't stand bright light. No direct light so no phone, tablet or laptop. I could stand the TV if there was ambient light to diffuse the glare.

Secondly, I get better and have to work my socks off in preparation for a job interview. Mentally exhausting.

Thirdly, to round the period off, I've just done two days learning to be a cycling coach.

Phew! I'm knackered! Another hour and I'm off to bed to catch up on my... zzzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz :tired::tired::tired:

Hells bells, you've been through it. How was the interview? Here's hoping the next few weeks allow a chance to recuperate.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Hells bells, you've been through it. How was the interview? Here's hoping the next few weeks allow a chance to recuperate.

From my point of view, I think the interview went really well. I answered the questions without babbling too much, gave lots of examples of how I would be wonderful for the job (I would be! Honest!!) and I think I made a good impression. I really want the job, not only for the pay, but because it would be a great job in fantastic surroundings and the small team seemed very friendly and welcoming - a job that's challenging and enjoyable. I just have to wait now to hear back, hopefully by the end of next week. Fingers crossed.

I could do with a day to unwind a little.

How much mundanity?!

Glad you're back - and feeling more chipper. :thumbsup: That sounds like a positively nasty bug.

Top Bottom