Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral

Currently trying to write my application letters for a job. This is somewhat difficult because it must be:

1. Reasonably tailored for the specific job or organisation I'm applying for, and also
  2. Grammatically correct, so I have to get it checked because my German is fluent but I treat German sentences as a sort of downhill MTB route: I aim for the other end and try to get over the obstacles as fast as possible.

This means I'm currently writing paragraphs specific to the three areas I'm aiming for (Addiction/Psychological therapy, Adult retraining and education, and Youthwork) in the hope I can get those checked, and then cut and paste as required.

Mind you, as the one interview I have so far is the result of a hurriedly written and uncorrected email (I had 20 minutes to write and send it) I'm not sure why I'm bothering.

In other news it's pishing it down.

Letter is three pages long with all the variations included. Just realised I've been working on it for over an hour.

Also, it is still pishing it down.

Letter is three pages long with all the variations included. Just realised I've been working on it for over an hour.

Also, it is still pishing it down.

Letters sent for correction, hooray.

Need to go to work in a couple of hours...

Top Bottom