Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't get many and they usually go within a couple of hours of rest . Last nightsn one seems to have gone on for a long time.

I caught sight of the steam engine from my bedroom window, it was on time !

Humpf. Now I've had a migraine kick off. Anti nausea tablets help, hopefully paracetamol will deal with the headache.

Levo-Lon

Guru
A pleasant surprise this morning.
Checked my account and found £4168 added... £12 pcm little investment i took out in 99.
And ive just sold my Cube FS bike too.... What will the 3rd surprise be i wonder??? I'm thinking a bill of some kind.. :smile:

In other news , its blowing a hoolie:thumbsdown:

I just rescued a baby Robin from Schrodie. He had brought something into the living room. I managed to retrieve it from him and took it up to the top of our garden. I chased off our neighbour's cat which had another bird in his mouth and had dropped it in our neighbours garden. I placed the baby Robin in the top of a hedge and the parents seem to be flying back and forth to it.
I had to chase the neighbours cat off again !

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I just rescued a baby Robin from Schrodie. He had brought something into the living room. I managed to retrieve it from him and took it up to the top of our garden. I chased off our neighbour's cat which had another bird in his mouth and had dropped it in our neighbours garden. I placed the baby Robin in the top of a hedge and the parents seem to be flying back and forth to it.
I had to chase the neighbours cat off again !

I watched two Robbins having Territorial stand off the other day, tails up staring at each other then a flurry of dancing about before more staring.

Top Bottom