Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

A good day's racing from Thruxton
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH I went to watch one of the races last night & it's not recorded it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 litres of rain per square metre, that sounds like an awful lot.

Indeed.
from experience 0.5L/hour and below is okay, up to 1L/hour is annoyingly wet, and between that and 2L/hour is torrential. Over 2L and I stay under cover.

Here's the forecast for today and tomorrow:

incoming_weather.jpg

15 and 16L an hour. Wind gusts winds up to 45km/h, and thunder, rain and hail. Looks like someone ordered the apocalypse.

Will update, if I'm spared...

I have a Schrodie snoozing on my lap , a cup of coffee getting cold on the floor , and me feeling like I'm about to doze off !

What a dilemma !

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Bright sunshine in my neck of the woods this morning. Perfect for a ride to meet my better half. Downside is then go together in the car for food shopping. Upside is I get to ride back home afterwards. Two out of three isn't bad... :okay:

Plus on the way back is a fantastic descent. Last time I rode it, I managed 34mph... (Now, I'm just tempting fate, am I not?! :eek: )

classic33

Leg End Member
Indeed.
from experience 0.5L/hour and below is okay, up to 1L/hour is annoyingly wet, and between that and 2L/hour is torrential. Over 2L and I stay under cover.

Here's the forecast for today and tomorrow:

View attachment 467266

15 and 16L an hour. Wind gusts winds up to 45km/h, and thunder, rain and hail. Looks like someone ordered the apocalypse.

Will update, if I'm spared...
You realise what the date is?

Top Bottom