Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Bright sunshine in my neck of the woods this morning. Perfect for a ride to meet my better half. Downside is then go together in the car for food shopping. Upside is I get to ride back home afterwards. Two out of three isn't bad... :okay:

Plus on the way back is a fantastic descent. Last time I rode it, I managed 34mph... (Now, I'm just tempting fate, am I not?! :eek: )

Let go of the brakes and you'll beat that.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Heinz Tomato Soup with 'no added sugar' is not nice. Shame I accidentally bought 4 tins rather than original. You can't half taste the 'artificial sweetener' - supposed to be that stelviol - blurgh.

Heinz Tomato Soup with 'no added sugar' is not nice. Shame I accidentally bought 4 tins rather than original. You can't half taste the 'artificial sweetener' - supposed to be that stelviol - blurgh.

It's the same with the "healthy" instant hot chocolate. It was ok when it just had less sugar in it. But they've lowered the sugar content and made up the shortfall with sweeteners. The stuff is now so sweet to the point where it's just totally undrinkable.

I've switched to cocoa and simply add sugar to taste.

Top Bottom