Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Isn't amazing how parts just simply fall off on these U tube tutorials ? :angry: I thought I would just check as my Corsa front discs are well and truly stuck on!
I've tried heating them to try to expand them but not a hope ! I'm having a rest for a while just in case they might fall off on their own .

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Bright sunshine in my neck of the woods this morning. Perfect for a ride to meet my better half. Downside is then go together in the car for food shopping. Upside is I get to ride back home afterwards. Two out of three isn't bad... :okay:

Plus on the way back is a fantastic descent. Last time I rode it, I managed 34mph... (Now, I'm just tempting fate, am I not?! :eek: )

Let go of the brakes and you'll beat that.
So, the fantastic descent. Let go of the brakes? Chance would have been a fine thing. I had 25mph traffic all the way down the hill. Consoled myself by taking primary as I was going as fast as the other vehicles.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
It's stopped being apocalyptic and gone all British: Just lots and lots of steady rain. Usually our weather is much more definite than this, which is why most buildings have lightning conductors.
The'll not save them from the end though.

Top Bottom