Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well I know next to nothing about car stuff but that's what the lady on the phone called them. I'll see what's on the invoice when they finally bring my car back. Should be anytime now...
Check they've not replaced the engine for a V8, when you get it back.
1.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
It's still :rain: here.

Been looking at mtb shorts. The majority are waaaaaaaaaay over budget (not spending stupid money on something that's not going to get a lot of wear) and those that are in budget don't seem to come in my size or come in colours I'll never wear.

Thinking of getting some hiking shorts and teaming them up with a pair of padded undies.
Just check where the seams are before parting with your cash.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not having a great time at work - getting stressed out with the jobsworths after there has been a 're-structure'. Lots of important work has been dropped, but it still needs doing. People going off sick with stress. Signed off myself this week - going to see GP at weekend and also get my over 40's MOT done, just exhausted all the time and moody !!

Been out on the bike this afternoon to clear my head - after all this rain, it's like winter out there (but warm) - bike and me was an absolute filthy mess.

Top Bottom