Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Could be useful at the yellow stickering hour.

I've just spat my :cuppa: all over my laptop! :crazy: :laugh: :wacko: :surrender: :notworthy:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
You wash a new trailer?
Bike Trailer by Burley, the sailcloth was a bit gamey. Fantastic trailer, though, best I've ever owned.
img_5474.jpg
img_5476.jpg

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Complicated attachment system, but a really reliable way to go. I find that it makes it possible to tour on a sport-tourer or racing bike, or at least easier. I mostly have it for short distance hauls like cook-outs and the like, or grocery store errands.
https://midlifecyclistblog.wordpress.com
Whole blog post about it.

Looks like a good piece of kit if you can get use out of it. With that sort of fitting, it would work well on a bike of any frame size.

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
Yesterday afternoon, we went to the doctors' surgery for the nurse to have a look at my 8-year-old daughter's leg (it's been 3 weeks since she had a brake lever stuck in her thigh). All was deemed to be healing well, the scabbed over wound can now be left uncovered, and she can return to PE, martial arts and (most importantly) cycling.

This afternoon, I get a call from school to ask if I can come and collect her as she's fallen off the climbing bars and landed on her nose which has swollen considerably. I checked her over on collection and she hasn't broken it. I'm 99% sure she will be sporting two black eyes however.

Kids... :wacko:

Good news and oh no!

Speicher

Vice Admiral

Top Bottom