Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I've just had an email from my bank, asking me if they have my email address correct

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Roasted. I've fitted one wall, which comprises roughly 4 wardrobe doors width. Next wall is another 4 doors, plus 4 over the bed. Hardest bit is done. Mrs F very happy so far.

The evening ride with my friends tonight was cut short half way through by the sound of a loud hissing noise. Now being experienced big game hunters we immediately recognised the sound as being a snake and dived for cover, not realising that the sound could also be that of a punctured tyre ! Feeling rather glad that we were on our own and that no one had witnessed the event we set about thinking of a way of rectifying the situation. 2 of us would race back to get our cars. One to act as a recovery vehicle and the other , me would meet them at the pub . :smile:

I cannot guarantee that all of this is true . :whistle:

The evening ride with my friends tonight was cut short half way through by the sound of a loud hissing noise. Now being experienced big game hunters we immediately recognised the sound as being a snake and dived for cover, not realising that the sound could also be that of a punctured tyre ! Feeling rather glad that we were on our own and that no one had witnessed the event we set about thinking of a way of rectifying the situation. 2 of us would race back to get our cars. One to act as a recovery vehicle and the other , me would meet them at the pub . :smile:

I cannot guarantee that all of this is true . :whistle:

Now I know who broke into the catnip stash... :laugh:

Top Bottom